Well, it’s Saturday, and we were supposed to make the trade yesterday and I still haven’t heard from the beetle guy. It wouldn’t bother me so much if he would CALL or write or somehow let me know what’s going on. He e-mailed me late Wednesday saying his dad is mad at him for trading the bug for a Honda, that he took the car in to be painted (after we decided not to do that) and that maybe he’ll see me this weekend. I haven’t heard from him since.
Am I asking too much when I ask for an update? This is the 4th time we’ve devided on a date, and the forth time he’s gotten all vague the day before and left me wondering if it was going to happen – only to cancel at the last minute. I was so frustrated and anoyed when I called and left a message this afternoon I ended up just hanging up on the machine. uhg.