1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
I don’t mind it. I was one of those suburbanite kids whose mother was always yelling at them to get off the phone. Straight out of some 80’s teen movie. I remember I’d call my friend Mark every night just as M*A*S*H was ending so we could watch Trapper John or David Letterman together. More than once my mom would bust in the door and just FREAK because I was up so late. :)
2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend/co-worker Gina. I had a pot-luck last night and I called to ask her to bring ice. :)
3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
Just one actually. We need another, preferably a cordless.
4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
Totally, but I was a telemarketer at the time – not exactly the good-telephone-manners profession.
5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
It depends. If I wanted to chat, then I’d use the phone – or if was something simple. If was something that I had to explain, or something with a list… then I’d write them.